Wednesday 3 October 2012

Reflection for center visit for Childfirst



The visit to Childfirst childcare center was an interesting one. I liked the idea of the technological support they have for the children to be engaged in lessons and for the teacher to have an aid while conducting a large group lesson. When I conduct my lesson, I have to ensure I have enough materials for all the children. But when this technology, it makes things easier for the teacher. The idea of the Chinese rhyme was a good use as well. It makes children relate to the images and the words and they can catch the word fast.
However, I felt that the use of technology in the center is too over whelming, in that sense that the teachers are dependent on it and it is like a easy way to conduct lessons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment